Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mandy For Some KGW

Sorry this post is behind the times but our little fishing group decided to head out to Mandurah for a day of fishing at our usually spot the jolly frog which was kind of crowded but we managed.

Out of all the fishing trips I have to say this was the weirdest as we catching fishing that we normally don’t catch.

First fish of the day was a King George whiting measure around 30cm or bigger can’t remember but it was over the legal limit. After the fish, the fish were on fire but these KGW were all under sized by a cm. I also found myself with a little founder which I haven’t caught for a long time and my mate Shane caught himself a nice wrasse which would be bait for big fish next trip.




Also nearly forgot our weed cleaner goes to Stanley for getting a huge amount of weed with his light rod.... seriously I was amazed that the line or rod didn’t snap from the weight of the monster weed.



Hopefully next trip to our spot will have some bigger kgw and crabbing season opening soon too.

0 comments: