Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Father & Son

Hello all,

finally there been some good weather and looks like spring is almost in full swing.
Over the 2 past days I been fishing with my dad since it’s been my days off and he finally had some time off. We headed to our usually spot at north mole in the middle of the day to see what we could catch.



At the end we didn’t catch any big fish but did get some nice size Skippy, whiting and a flathead.



I also decided to try some crabbing at night as my friend had caught a nice amount of blue swimmers in the swan. Equipped with my crabbing nets I went down to the Claremont jetty to try my luck but ended up only catch a few which were undersized :(



The next night I decided to try just near my house at east Perth with my dog Fuji but it was a fail night also.... I guess we have to wait until I come back from singapore and go to Mandurah for some crab scooping.

0 comments: