Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fly ... Fly Fly !

Well the weather is not moving anytime soon even though we are in spring, the weather has decided to stay wet and windy and I am well over it. The weather until Saturday is rain rain rain and even after that its sunny but winds of 30-50 km/h. *rants rants rants*

Anyway since I cannot fish I decided to head down to my local fly fishing shop Fly world in Bayswater to get some lesson in fly casting as I have to say I still suck at casting with all that YouTube watching. Chris the owner of the store is great and always willing to give a helping hand. So after closing his shop for few mins we went down to the park down the road with my fly rod and tried some casting and wow did I learn alot. Seriously after one cast he spotted all the errors I was doing and in 10mins or so I was able to cast nicely but able to correct what I was doing wrong.

If you ever want to do fly fishing I recommend you do some lesson it’s pretty cheap, it was like $30 depending how long you take I guess.

Here are Chris contact details and website if you want to pop by and see him
9371 5156
http://www.flyworld.com.au/view/home/contact/

0 comments: