Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Its Hot in Here !!!

Just a small report I had to add.

My dad and I end up going fish on Saturday to try out luck at north mole for some big tailor. We set out around 6pm to north mole Fremantle arrive to find it pretty packs with fishermen but we found a nice spot and setup the day. For the next hour we were getting yellow tails which great small fish for bait or eating. Around 7pm as the sun was almost gone we change rigs to unweighted mullies and almost instantly the tailors were there. I was using my light bream rod and god the fight was so funs as tailor give a good clean fight. The day ended around 8pm because we had caught so much we were throw away so many back.
The biggest tailor my dad got was 40cm but there reports saying there bigger ones out there. Hopeful next trip we get some of them.



Also there was one guy who caught 2 stingrays during the 2 hours we were there but even then he wasn’t a happy guy abusing people around him and nearly basically a guy’s rod cause the ray had gone to that side of the rock he basically sat on the guy’s rod which is just plain rude. I have to say I hate those types of fishermen as they just ruin the mood. If you have a big fish it doesn’t give you to right to bully and abuse other people who are fishing around you.

0 comments: