Hello all,
Long time no see. I know it’s been a long time since I posted as I been busy working at the casino and lately the weather has not given me the chance to go fishing on my days off.
Anyway this morning I was finally able to get a break and some nice weather to head to the beach to target some whiting and tailor.
Headed around 4 am in the morning so it was still dark and ended going to city beach next to the drain which I remember use to be a good place to fish when I was with dad. I setup my rods for whiting and another one for tailor hopefully. Even though there was no wind just a bit cold, I seem to have trouble getting past the break but didn’t stop me catching some small whiting which I kept for a friend who loves whiting.
With the sun rising I start to play around for tailor but didn’t get a single bite BUT I did catch a small flat head through the belly... poor little guy but somehow I was still alive at the end of the trip and he went back into the ocean.
Ended up staying until 9am and though it was time to pack up but didn’t regret as I had some fish plus the scenery was fantastic that’s why I love the beach.
I think next trip I be looking at Trigg Beach near the reef.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Finally A Break !!!
Posted by Hsiehlung at 5:37 PM
Labels: Saltwater Fishing Trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment