Hello all,
Last night Shane & I headed out to try some fishing at our usual spot at Claremont jetty.
We targeting mulloways, yellow fin whiting and flatheads but first thing first we need was catch some live bait as we only had a few prawns for bait.
Shane didn’t get much lucky catch anything to use as live bait so he switch to soft plastics to target flatheads awhile I tried to catch us some bait. Soon after I was able to get a small trumpeter for Shane’s live bait rod but Shane also had hooked up on something, a nice 38cm fat flathead weighing at 1kg. I decided to try some SP on the black diamond and catch myself a nice flathead too but it was much thinner than Shane’s. There were few more flathead caught but they were all undersized and put back into the water for another day.
We did try to catch some whiting after but it seem our bait just getting chomped by gobble guts so gave up and called it a night.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Lizards !!!
Posted by Hsiehlung at 10:38 AM
Labels: Saltwater Fishing Trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment